2018 Event Sponsorship Information
For more details about the event, please click here
All sponsors are gratefully recognized at the event, and receive complimentary VIP tickets.
Grand Event Sponsor: $5,000
Platinum Sponsor: $2,500
Diamond Sponsor: $1,000
Gold Sponsor: $500
Advertisers will be featured in our high quality printed brochure (see samples below), as well as online, via our web site and in our event promotional emails. Our event is expected to have over 750 participants and our web site and promotional emails reach thousands of people, all of whom will see your ad. and also appreciate your support to Vision-Aid!
Full Page Inside Back Cover: $1000
Full page Inside: $500
Half page Inside: $275
Quarter page Inside: $150
Family Sponsor: $150 a quarter page ad honoring your loved ones.
Vendor Tables at event:
Tables will be provided in the lobby of the event venue. We are expecting 700+ people at the event, and there will be a steady flow of people through the lobby area, who will pass by your table, and also appreciate your support to the cause!
Single Table Cost : $100
Advertisement Sizing, Resolution and Submission Guidelines
The minimum size for the ads are as follows:
5.5" X 8.5" - full page ad
5.5" X 4.25" - half page ad
2.75" X 4.25" - quarter page ad
Image File Type and Resolution Submitted Ads should have at least 150dpi resolution. The ads can be in any of these file formats: .PSD, .AI, .PDF, .JPG.
Sample Brochures from Past Vision-Aid Events:
- $25 will enable a blind student to get comprehensive training in Orientation and Mobility.
- $40 will provide a blind person with a Vision-Aid Electronic Wand, helping them become more mobile and independent.
- $50 will provide a free electronic magnifier (Camera Mouse) developed by Vision Aid that can help provide Low Vision persons of any age, and especially senior citizens, with a means to read and write by projecting magnified text on their TV screens.
- $100 will provide a comprehensive low vision evaluation and a set of free optical assistive devices and an electronic magnifier to an adult or child with Low Vision.
- $150 will educate a blind or low vision person with a certificate course in Introduction to Computers.
- $1000 will provide 12 months of comprehensive and individualized education for a person who has no prior English education. The program targets students from an underprivileged (often rural) background, with only elementary or middle school level education. It includes Orientation and Mobility, English lessons, lessons in communication and interaction, and training in computers from basic to intermediate level skills, that results in a Vision-Aid diploma in Computer Applications. Graduates are also provided need-based aid to purchase a personal computer with assistive technology.
- $10,000 will help us establish a new Vision-Aid center in an under-served region. Vision-Aid programs are offered free of cost to the needy, and at very nominal, subsidized rates to affording students. The low cost of our programs is made possible in large part due to the dedicated service of our volunteers on the ground, many of whom work for nominal or no remuneration. Our programs have a transformative effect, enabling the visually impaired to live with independence and dignity.