2018 Event Sponsorship Information
For more details about the event, please click here
Grand Corporate Sponsor: $10,000 and above
Platinum Corporate Sponsor: $7,500
Diamond Corporate Sponsor: $5000
Individual and Family Sponsorship:
Grand Sponsor: $10,000 and above
Diamond Sponsor: $5000
Platinum Sponsor: $1500 - $2500
Gold Sponsor: $1000
Silver Sponsor: $500
Advertisers will be featured in our high quality printed brochure (see samples below), as well as online, via our web site and in our event promotional emails. Our event is expected to have over 750 participants and our web site and promotional emails reach thousands of people, all of whom will see your ad. and also appreciate your support to Vision-Aid!
Full Page Outside Back Cover: Reserved for Corporate Sponsor
Full Page Inside Back Cover: Reserved for Corporate Sponsor
Full page Inside: $500
Half page Inside: $275
Quarter page Inside: $150
Family Sponsor: $150 a quarter page ad honoring your loved ones.
Vendor Tables at event - Single Table Cost : $150
Tables will be provided in the lobby of the event venue. We are expecting 700+ people at the event, and there will be a steady flow of people through the lobby area, who will pass by your table, and also appreciate your support to the cause!
Advertisement Sizing, Resolution and Submission Guidelines
The minimum size for the ads are as follows:
5.5" X 8.5" - full page ad
5.5" X 4.25" - half page ad
2.75" X 4.25" - quarter page ad
Image File Type and Resolution Submitted Ads should have at least 150dpi resolution. The ads can be in any of these file formats: .PSD, .AI, .PDF, .JPG.
Sample Brochures from Past Vision-Aid Events:
Help us reach our goal of $10,000 which will enable us to establish a new Vision-Aid center in an under-served region this year!
What your donation helps us do:
- $25 will enable a blind student to get comprehensive training in Orientation and Mobility.
- $40 will provide a blind person with a Vision-Aid Electronic Wand, helping them become more mobile and independent.
- $60 will provide a free digital magnifier that can help provide Low Vision persons of any age, and especially senior citizens, with a means to read and write by projecting magnified text on their TV screens.
- $100 will provide a comprehensive low vision evaluation and a set of free optical assistive devices and a digital magnifier to an adult or child with Low Vision.
- $150 will educate a blind or low vision person with a certificate course in Introduction to Computers.
- $500 will provide a 6 months comprehensive and individualized education for a Vision Impaired student who has completed high school, and has basic knowledge of English, helping them to learn Touch Typing, MS Access, MS Office and competence in using the internet and email. This program leads to a Vision-Aid Diploma in Computer Applications, and opens the door for jobs and higher education. Graduates are also provided need-based aid to purchase a personal computer with assistive technology.
- $1000 will provide 12 months of comprehensive and individualized education for a person who has no prior English education. The program targets students from an underprivileged (often rural) background, with only elementary or middle school level education. It includes Orientation and Mobility, English lessons, lessons in communication and interaction, and training in computers from basic to intermediate level skills, that results in a Vision-Aid diploma in Computer Applications. Graduates are also provided need-based aid to purchase a personal computer with assistive technology
- $10,000 will help us establish a new Vision-Aid center in an under-served region.
Vision-Aid programs are offered free of cost to the needy, and at very nominal, subsidized rates to affording students. The low cost of our programs is made possible in large part due to the dedicated service of our volunteers on the ground, many of whom work for nominal or no remuneration. Our programs have a transformative effect, enabling the visually impaired to live with independence and dignity.