How Your Support Helps
Help us reach our goal of $10,000 which will enable us to establish a new Vision-Aid center in an under-served region this year!
What your donation helps us do:
- $25 will enable a a patient with low vision to get free or subsidized assistive devices.
- $25 will enable a blind student to get training in Orientation and Mobility.
- $50 will provide a blind person with a Vision-Aid Electronic Wand, helping them become more mobile and independent.
- $100 will provide a portable electronic magnifier to a low vision student.
- $150 will educate a blind or low vision person with a certificate course in Introduction to Computers.
- $500 will provide 6 months comprehensive and individualized rehabilitaton for a Vision Impaired student
- $1000 will provide 12 months comprehensive and individualized rehabilitaton for a Vision Impaired student
- $10,000 will help us establish a new Vision-Aid center in an under-served region.
Vision-Aid programs are offered free of cost to the needy, and at very nominal, subsidized rates to affording students. The low cost of our programs is made possible in large part due to the dedicated service of our volunteers on the ground, many of whom work for nominal or no remuneration. Our programs have a transformative effect, enabling the visually impaired to live with independence and dignity.