Certificate Course in Computer Applications
This course introduces the concepts and a basic understanding of computers. Students are familiarized on simple programs, menus, short cuts keys, practical knowledge of using computer applications & voice assisted software, navigating Menus, and use of the Keyboard and Touch Typing.
The course intends to help students become more independent and self-reliant with technology.
Students who are 15+ years of age, and have a basic knowledge of English.
Course Delivery Mode
Face-to-face, Instructor Led Virtual classes.
- Curriculum: Developed by Vision -Aid . Includes periodic assignments, quizzes, assessments with grades.
- Duration: 2 months | 75 mins per class | 5 day a week
- Classroom Strength: 10-12 Students per Instructor for more personalized attention to each student.
- Recognition: Vision-Aid provides a Certificate of Completion
- Recommended next course: Diploma in Computer Applications, Corporate Skills Development
To acquire a basic understanding of Technical Skills computers, practical knowledge of Software Applications, and tools that provide voice assistance