Corporate Skills Development
This course will enable students understand the importance and styles of verbal and non -verbal communication, develop public speaking skills, voice modulation and active listening.
The course also help students learn how to show appreciation, express opinions assertively and other greeting etiquette, draft professional emails, resumes and cover letters. and prepare for an interview.
Students who have graduated i n any discipline. and working professional s
Course Delivery Mode
Face-to-face, Instructor Led Virtual classes.
- Curriculum: Developed by Vision-Aid. lndudes periodic assignments, quizzes, assessments with grades
- Duration: 2.5 months | 120 mins a week
- Classroom Strength: 6 Students per Instructor for more personalized attention to each student.
- Recognition: Vision-Aid provides a Certificate of Completion
- Recommended next course: Spoken English Intermediate, Life Skills, Orientation and Mobility" Skills Development
To acquire soft skills required for professional and career advancement.