Digital Accessibility Testing
the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2014 (RPWD Act) and
actually availing the rights outlined by it for the visually impaired.
By the end of the course Students acquire a depth of skills in accessibility testing, and are ready to take on job opportunities in the space of accessibility testing.
Students with a Bachelor’s degree, skilled in Computers/ Smartphones, MS Office and screen readers like NVDA & JAWS.
Course Delivery Mode
Face-to-face, Instructor Led Virtual classes.
- Curriculum: Developed by Vision-Aid
- Duration: 5 months | 120 mins per class | 1 day a week
- Classroom Strength: 10 Students per Instructor for more personalized attention to each student.
- Recognition: Vision-Aid provides a Certificate of Completion
- Recommended next course: Corporate Skill Development, Certificate course in Computer Application, Diploma in Computer Application.
To make the Web Content more accessible and inclusive for all.