Diploma in Computer Applications
This course introduces Microsoft Windows, the Microsoft Office Suite, advanced operations in Windows and MS-Word, internet and Email.
The course also teaches advanced features of Microsoft Excel, and an introduction to Microsoft Powerpoint.
Students who have completed the Vision-Aid CCA course, Graduates and Professionals who desire to upgrade their computer skills.
Course Delivery Mode
Face-to-face, Instructor Led Virtual classes.
- Curriculum: Developed by Vision-Aid. Includes periodic assignments, quizzes, assesments with grades.
- Duration: 2 months | 75 mins per class | 5 day a week
- Classroom Strength: 10-12 Students per Instructor for more personalized attention to each student.
- Recognition: Vision-Aid provides a Certificate of Completion
- Recommended next course: Corporate Skill Development, Python Programming, Digital Accessibility Testing.
To acquire skills in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to use the internet, send and receive emails.