This course introduces and create awareness about mobility, safety, and learning through technology using modern-day smartphones.
Students also learn essential nomenclature of both hardware and
software, navigate a smartphone using inbuilt or downloadable
assistive technologies, employ smartphones for effective
communication, orientation and mobility, and to access, store, and
Middle school Students who are 12+ years of age.
Course Delivery Mode
Face-to-face, Instructor Led Virtual classes.
- Curriculum: Developed by Vision-Aid. Includes periodic assignments, quizzes, assessments with grades.
- Duration: 1 month | 75 mins per Class | 5 days a week
- Classroom Strength: 10-12 Students per Instructor for more personalized attention to each student.
- Recognition: Vision-Aid provides a Certificate of Completion
- Recommended next course:Certificate in Computer Applications, Diploma in Computer Applications, Corporate Skills Development, Android (by Hadley)
To enable a person with visual
impairment to effectively use the
modern-day smartphone for day-today work, mobility and comfort.