his course introduces Microsoft Excel progressively to an advanced level, including working with Cells & Sheets, Formulas & Functions, Data & Tables, etc.
Students should have access to a computer, internet connection, use screen readers and well-versed in keyboard functions and have decent English communication skills.
Students, Graduates & Professionals above the age of 18 and possessing a valid disability certificate, who desire upgrade their skills.Each class seats about 10 students, as this gives the Instructor tome for more personalized attention to each Student.
Course Delivery Mode
Face-to-face, Instructor Led Virtual classes.
- Curriculum: Developed by Vision-Aid. Includes periodic assignments, quizzes, assessments with grades.
- Duration: 2 months | 90 mins per class | Saturday & Sunday
- Classroom Strength: 10 Students per Instructor for more personalized attention to each student.
- Recognition: Vision-Aid provides a Certificate of Completion
- Recommended next course: Diploma i n Computer Applications
To acquire soft skills in Microsoft EXCEL to organize, compute and analyze data.