Python Programming - Advanced
This course teaches the basics of Python language, and trains students to use Python to create software applications.
A few topics covered in this course include Installing and Using Python, Variables and Expressions, Conditional code, Functions, Loops and Iteration, and about Strings, Files, Lists, Dictionaries & Tuples.
Students who have exposure to progra m1ning concepts, and familiarity with other program1ning languages such as C, C++
Course Delivery Mode
Face-to-face, Instructor Led Virtual classes.
- Curriculum: Developed by Vision-Aid in collaboration with University of Michigan.
- Duration: 4-6 months | 120 mins a week
- Classroom Strength: 10 Students per Instructor for more personalized attention to each student.
- Recognition: Vision-Aid provides a Certificate of Completion
- Recommended next course: Corporate Skill Development, Certificate course in Computer Application, Diploma in Computer Application.
To develop skills to write advanced applications using Python Programming language.