Spoken English - Beginners
This course will enable students to acquire a basic
understanding of the English language and reach a certain level of fluency while communicating.
Simple instructions, requests, questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately, recognizing whole words, reading, having brief conversations are also part of the curriculum.
Students between ages 10 – 21 years, Graduates, and those with a keen desire to converse in English.
Course Delivery Mode
Face-to-face, Instructor Led Virtual classes.
- Curriculum: Developed by Vision -Aid . Includes periodic assignments, quizzes, assessments with grades.
- Duration: 3 to 4 months | 75 mins per Class | 5 days a week.
- Classroom Strength: 10-12 Students per Instructor for more personalized attention to each student.
- Recognition: Vision-Aid provides a Certificate of Completion
- Recommended next course: Spoken English Intermediate
To achieve a pre-determined level of spoken English as defined in the objectives.