Spoken English - Intermediate
This course will enable students to build verbal expressions using easy and complete sentences, useful in formal & informal settings, emergency situations using common idioms, metaphors, and nuanced grammatical expressions.
It also builds listening and speaking skills by discussing more open–ended topics such as current news, life experiences, music, books, develop email etiquette and tips, and job Interviewing skills.
Students who are 15+ years of age, and have a basic knowledge of English.
Course Delivery Mode
Face-to-face, Instructor Led Virtual classes.
- Curriculum: Developed by Vision -Aid . Includes periodic assignments, quizzes, assessments with grades.
- Duration: 3 to 4 months | 75 mins per Class | 5 days a week.
- Classroom Strength: 8-12 Students per Instructor for more personalized attention to each student.
- Recognition: Vision-Aid provides a Certificate of Completion
- Recommended next course: Corporate Skills Development
To build upon basic spoken English skills, and improve ability to converse comfortably in English by developing vocabulary, listening and comprehension skills, fluency and confidence