Orientation and Mobility
This course intends to help the visually impaired learn to navigate safely in their surroundings. The course describes orientation in detail, and intends to help navigate the Home or work spaces, proposes self-discipline, creates clues and aids, colours and contrasts, understanding mobility aids/techniques available, correct hand position at door knobs and negotiating stairs.
Open to all age groups and individuals with visual impairments.
Course Delivery Mode
- Curriculum: Developed by Vision-Aid. Includes periodic assignments, quizzes, assesments with grades.
- Duration:1 week | 60 minutes per class | 5 days a week
- Classroom Strength: 10-12 Students per Instructor for more personalized attention to each student.
- Recognition: Vision-Aid provides a Certificate of Completion
- Recommended next course: Corporate Skill Development
To help the visually impaired increase awareness of surroundings, and learn to navigate safely in their surroundings.