2022 Event Sponsorship Information
Please note: Sponsors pledging $10,000 & above will be gratefully invited to speak at the annual event as our guests of honor.
All other sponsors will be gratefully acknowledged at the Annual Event slide show, in accordance with the level of sponsorship.
- $25,000+ – Grand Sponsor
- $20,000+ – Visionary
- $15,000+ – Catalyst
- $10,000+ – Platinum
- $5,000+ – Diamond
- $2,500+ – Emerald
- $1,500+ – Ruby
- $1,000+ – Gold
- $500+ – Silver
For more details about the event, please click here!
Brochure Advertisements:Advertisers will be featured in our high quality e-brochure (see samples below), as well as online, via our web site and in our event promotional emails. Our event is expected to have over 1000 participants and our web site and promotional emails reach thousands of people, all of whom will see your ad. and also appreciate your support to Vision-Aid!
- Full Page Outside Back Cover: $2,500 (will be also featured in live event slide show with Emerald sponsors)
- Full Page (Premier placement): $1,000 (will be also featured in live event slide show with Gold Sponsors)
- Full page (Standard Placement): $500 (will be also featured in live event slide show with Silver sponsor)
- Half-page Inside: $275
- Quarter page Inside: $150
- Family Sponsor: $150 a quarter-page ad honouring your loved ones.
Advertisement Sizing, Resolution and Submission Guidelines
The minimum size for the ads are as follows:
5.5″ X 8.5″ – full page ad
5.5″ X 4.25″ – half page ad
2.75″ X 4.25″ – quarter page ad
Image File Type and Resolution Submitted Ads should have at least 150dpi resolution. The ads can be in any of these file formats: .PSD, .AI, .PDF, .JPG. Please email ads or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sample Brochures from Past Vision-Aid Events:
Vision-Aid 2020 Event Brochure
Vision-Aid 2019 Event Brochure
Vision-Aid 2018 Event Brochure
Vision-Aid 2017 Event - Charmer, Warrior, Guide
Vision-Aid 2016 Event - The Iconic Avatar
Vision-Aid 2015 Event - Samprati - Beyond Time
Vision-Aid 2012 Event - The Slaying of the Demons
Vision-Aid 2011 Event - Nine Pathways to Devotion
Vision-Aid 2011 Event - Nine Pathways to Devotion
Vision-Aid 2014 Event - The Dancer's Pledge
What your donation helps us do:
- $30 enables us to provide a visually impaired person food, groceries and supplies for healthy sustenance (The Vision-Aid COVID friendship kit)
- $30 will enable a a patient with low vision to get a low vision screening and optical assistive devices.
- $30 will enable a blind student to get training in Orientation and Mobility.
- $50 will provide a portable electronic magnifier to a low vision student.
- $50 will provide a blind person with an electronic assistive device, helping them become more mobile and independent.
- $100 will provide a free smart-phone to a visually impaired student. Vision-Aid provides free training in mobile technologies.
- $100 will provide a portable electronic magnifier to a low vision student.
- $150 will provide a free smart-phone to a visually impaired student. Vision-Aid provides free training in mobile technologies.
- $250 will educate a blind or low vision person with a certificate course in Introduction to Computers.
- $350 will provide an AI-powered Smart Vision device to a blind person
- $500 will provide 6 months comprehensive and individualized education leading to a Diploma in Computer Applications.
- $1000 will provide a full residential scholarship for a Vision Impaired student which includes full coverage of their board and lodging, training and devices for the duration of the 6-month scholarshp. Training includes English, Computers, Mobile Technologies and Coaching for Competitive Exams.
- $5000 will enable publication of a completely new course on the Vision-Aid Online Academy.
- $10000 will help us establish a “named” scholarship in honor of your loved one, which will benefit ten visually impaired youth with a 6-month fully-paid, residential program that will change their lives
- $10,000/year will help us establish a primary-level Vision-Aid resource center which offers a core set of services from the Vision-Aid model.
- $25,000/year will help us establish a secondary-level Vision-Aid resource center which offers an expanded set of services from the Vision-Aid model.
- $50,000/year will help us establish a tertiary-level Vision-Aid resource center which offers the complete set of services from the Vision-Aid model.
Vision-Aid programs are offered freely to all visually impaired persons. The low cost of our programs is made possible in large part due to the dedicated service of our volunteers on the ground, many of whom work for nominal or no remuneration. Our programs have a transformative effect, enabling, educating and empowering the visually impaired to live with independence and dignity.
Important notes:1) Every $30 ticket purchase gets 1 Online Pass by email prior to event 2) Every donor & sponsor donating $50 or more will also get 1 Online Pass by email prior to event 3) An Online Pass CANNOT be shared with others. One Online Pass can ONLY be used on ONE device in a household
Thank You Sponsors 2022
- Anuradha & Prashanth Palakurthi
- Meetu & Ram Gupta
- Pratima & Venkat Srinivasan
- The Saxena Family Foundation
- Suzanne & Lalit Sudan
- Vinu & Ashok Khanna
- Sundari & Samir Mitra
- Pratibha & Jag Bhawan
- Dr(s). Suraja Menon & Debashish Roychowdhury
- Ranjani & Anil Saigal
- Veena & Pramod Handa
- Kamlesh & Puran Dang
- Dr(s). Shyama & Yogeshwar Dayal
- Ranga Geetha
- Anil Gupta
- Renu & Kedar Gupta
- Mariam & Dr. Badar Maskati, Dr. Loubaina Buxamusa
- Ujwala & Kaustubha Phene
- Kathy & Dhananjay Rao
- Revathy Ramakrishna & Ramakrishna Raju
- Priya & Lokesh Reddy
- Monika & Manoj Saxena
- Urvashi & Sushil Bhatia
- Neeru & Arun Oberoi
- Dr. Aruna & Anupam Sachdev
- Chetna & Harshad Sanghvi
- Dipika & Amar Sawhney
- Sushil Tuli
- Roza & Santosh Vempala
- Dr. Sabera Shah
- Arthi Baluchamy & Ulganatha Boopathy
- Stacy & William Crook
- Nirmala & Paramesh Garimella
- Ameeta & Anjan Mehta
- Dr. Salil Midha
- Meena & Ravi Ramamurti
- Vinna & Jagjit Singh Thiara
- Karthik Viswanathan
- Sultan and Farhana Zia
- Cynthia Asmus
- Vidya & Narain Bhatia
- Anjana Bose
- Lata & Dr. Manohar Rao
- Shikha & Vinod Kapoor
- Surjit Singh
- Yogi & Vishal Sood
- Lisa & Cary Sudan
- Cindy & Nalin Sudan
Corporate Platinum Sponsors
- Crossing Point Acupuncture
Corporate Emerald Sponsors
- Sushil Tuli & Leader Bank
Corporate Gold Sponsors
- Minuteman Group / Rachna Dang Sharma
- Trigent / Punita & Bharat Khatau
Corporate Silver Sponsors
- Clay Oven Lexington
- Masala Art Needham
- Tashan Bedford
- Holi Bedford