2021 Event Sponsorship Information
Please note: Sponsors pledging $10,000 and above will be gratefully invited to speak at the annual event as our guests of honor.
All other sponsors will be gratefully acknowledged at the annual event slide show, in accordance with the level of sponsorship.
2020 sponsorship Levels
- $25,000 and up - Grand Sponsor
- $20,000 - Visionary
- $15,000 - Catalyst
- $10,000 - Platinum
- $5,000 - Diamond
- $2,500 - Emerald
- $1,500 - Ruby
- $1,000 - Gold
- $500 - Silver
For more details about the event, please click here!
Advertisers will be featured in our high quality e-brochure (see samples below), as well as online, via our web site and in our event promotional emails. Our event is expected to have over 500 participants and our web site and promotional emails reach thousands of people, all of whom will see your ad. and also appreciate your support to Vision-Aid!
Full Page Outside Back Cover: $2,500 (will be also featured in live event slide show with Emerald sponsors)
Full Page (Premier placement): $1,000 (will be also featured in live event slide show with Gold Sponsors)
Full page (Standard Placement): $500 (will be also featured in live event slide show with Silver sponsor)
Half page Inside: $275
Quarter page Inside: $150
Family Sponsor: $150 a quarter page ad honoring your loved ones.
Advertisement Sizing, Resolution and Submission Guidelines
The minimum size for the ads are as follows:
5.5" X 8.5" - full page ad
5.5" X 4.25" - half page ad
2.75" X 4.25" - quarter page ad
Image File Type and Resolution Submitted Ads should have at least 150dpi resolution. The ads can be in any of these file formats: .PSD, .AI, .PDF, .JPG.
Sample Brochures from Past Vision-Aid Events:
What your donation helps us do:
- $25 will enable a a patient with low vision to get a low vision screening and optical assistive devices.
- $25 will enable a blind student to get training in Orientation and Mobility.
- $50 will provide a portable electronic magnifier to a low vision student.
- $50 will provide a blind person with an electronic assistive device, helping them become more mobile and independent.
- $150 will educate a blind or low vision person with a certificate course in Introduction to Computers.
- $500 will provide 6 months comprehensive and individualized education leading to a Diploma in Computer Applications.
- $1000 will provide a full residential scholarship for a Vision Impaired student which includes full coverage of their board and lodging, training and devices for the duration of the 6-month scholarshp. Training includes English, Computers, Mobile Technologies and Coaching for Competitive Exams
- $5000 will enable publication of a new course on the Vision-Aid Online Academy
- $10000 will help us establish a "named" scholarship in honor of your loved one, which will benefit ten visually impaired youth with a 6-month fully-paid, residential program that will change their lives
- $10,000/year will help us establish a new primary-level Vision-Aid center which offers a core set of services from the Vision-Aid model.
- $25,000/year will help us establish a new secondary-level Vision-Aid center which offers an expanded set of services from the Vision-Aid model.
- $50,000/year will help us establish a new tertiary-level Vision-Aid center which offers the complete set of services from the Vision-Aid model.
Vision-Aid programs are offered free of cost to the needy, and at very nominal, subsidized rates to affording students. The low cost of our programs is made possible in large part due to the dedicated service of our volunteers on the ground, many of whom work for nominal or no remuneration. Our programs have a transformative effect, enabling, educating and empowering the visually impaired to live with independence and dignity.