How Your Support Helps
What your donation helps us do:
- $30 will enable a a patient with low vision to get a low vision screening and optical assistive devices.
- $30 will enable a blind student to get training in Orientation and Mobility.
- $50 will provide a blind person with an electronic assistive device, helping them become more mobile and independent.
- $50 will provide for a tactile braille book Kit for blind students to study. STEM subjects
- $100 will provide a portable electronic magnifier to a low vision student.
- $150 will provide a free smart-phone to a visually impaired student. Vision-Aid provides free training in mobile technologies.
- $150 will provide for skills-training programs to empower and employ the visually impaired.
- $250 will educate a blind or low vision person with a certificate course in Introduction to Computers.
- $350 will provide an AI-powered Smart Vision device to a blind person
- $500 will provide 6 months comprehensive and individualized education leading to a Diploma in Computer Applications.
- $500 will provide for a 3-month Residential Scholarship with food, board and tuition.
- $1000 will provide a full residential scholarship for a Vision Impaired student which includes full coverage of their board and lodging, training and devices for the duration of the 6-month scholarshp. Training includes English, Computers, Mobile Technologies and Coaching for Competitive Exams.
- $5000 will enable publication of a completely new course on the Vision-Aid Online Academy.
- $10000 will help us establish a “named” scholarship in honor of your loved one, which will benefit ten visually impaired youth with a 6-month fully-paid, residential program that will change their lives
- $10,000/year will help us establish a primary-level Vision-Aid resource center which offers a core set of services from the Vision-Aid model.
- $25,000/year will help us establish a secondary-level Vision-Aid resource center which offers an expanded set of services from the Vision-Aid model.
- $50,000/year will help us establish a tertiary-level Vision-Aid resource center which offers the complete set of services from the Vision-Aid model.
Vision-Aid programs are offered freely to visually impaired persons from under-privileged backgrounds. Affording patients are also charged very nominal costs to keep the programs sustainable. This is made possible due to your support. In the US, 100% of our team is comprised of unpaid volunteers, so we have no overheads and your donation goes to work directly in our programs. Thank you for your support!
There are many ways to donate to Vision-Aid. All donations are eligible for tax-deduction In the US, as per IRS rules. Vision-Aid is approved by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) Public Charity.
1. PAYPAL or your major Debit / Credit Card.
If you are new to Venmo,
- Download the Venmo app on your mobile phone and add Vision-Aid (@VisionAid1) as a recipient and donate.
- You can also login to www.venmo.com and add Visionaid1 as a recipient and send money to vision-Aid.
3. By Cheque/Check
Simply mail your cheque/check to:
8 Vine Brook Rd
Lexington MA 02421
Tel : (781) 333-5252
Please consider supporting our efforts. Please note that Paypal charges approx. 2.3% fees for all online transactions. We would be grateful if you can add this fee to the donation. Optionally, you can mail your donation, as a check to : Vision-Aid Inc, 8 Vine Brook Rd, Lexington, MA 02421. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (781) 333 5252 and leave a message.