Digital Accessibility Testing
This course introduces Digital Accessibility Testing concepts in line with Web Accessibility. 2.1 Guideline, also providing students with real-world practice sessions.
By the end of the course Students acquire a depth of skills in accessibility testing, and are ready to take on job opportunities in the space of accessibility testing.
Students with a Bachelor’s degree, skilled in Computers/ Smartphones, MS Office and screen readers like NVDA & JAWS.
Course Delivery Mode
Face-to-face, Instructor Led Virtual classes.
- Curriculum: Developed by Vision-Aid
- Duration: 5 months | 120 mins per class | 1 day a week
- Classroom Strength: 10 Students per Instructor for more personalized attention to each student.
- Recognition: Vision-Aid provides a Certificate of Completion
- Recommended next course: Corporate Skill Development, Certificate course in Computer Application, Diploma in Computer Application.
To make the Web Content more accessible and inclusive for all