Important Event-Day Announcement for August 2nd, 2020 event
Dear event attendee,
It's here - the Vision-Aid annual event - Sunday August 2nd, 2020, at 4 PM! Are you ready? We are! And here's what you need to know!
- Alrredy registered and have Zoom link? You are good to go. Test your audio/video, and arrive at least 10 minutes early for the show. We will strt at 4 PM sharp.
- Brochure: Here's a copy of the event brochure
Auction: Don't miss the chance to own a shiny new BMW bike or a fabulous piece of art. These have been donated to Vision-Aid by talented artists. All the proceeds go to the benefit of visually impaired and all the items are offered at highly discounted prices. The artworks will be open to buy through August 16, 2020.
- Food coupons: Please support your local restaurants by buying food coupons through our event page. Food Coupons will be sold through August 10, 2020. There is absolutely no extra cost to you and a part of the proceeds will be donated to Vision-Aid.
Program Timing & Flow
The show will begin at 4 PM sharp and end at around 7:30 pm.
Event Flow: This show will have 8 dance segments which unify together to bring the theme of Shakthi. For a more detailed description of each dance sequence, please refer to the Program Summary in the event brochure.Each of the dance sequences will be followed by short, inspirational segments from Vision-Aid.
These are the eight dacne segments in the show:
1. Pushpanjali - An offering of flowers to Shakthi
2. Sri Saraswathi - The Embodiment of Knowledge, Music, Art and Learning
3. Jathiswaram - The Pulsating Stream of Energy
4. Ulla Kumaralgal - The Irrepressible Spirit of a Young Maiden
5. Amma Kavithuvam - Ode to the Selfless Unconditional Love of a Mother
6. Shakthi Kavithuvam - Universal Mother, Epitome of Energy
7. Varnam - The Essence of the Empowered Woman
8. Thillana - Empowered Women Use Shakthi to Empower the Under Privileged
Thank you for supporting Vision-Aid in its mission to enable, educate and empower the visually impaired to live with independence and dignity.
We hope you enjoy the show!
The Vision-Aid ticketing team
Call : 781-333-5252